Engineering, Environmental and Energy Services
E2PM provides services to protect and improve the quality of life through responsible engineering, project management, sustainable environmental management, brownfield redevelopment and infrastructure engineering. The company is continuously adapting its services to provide for our client’s changing needs and to meet customer expectations. The sectors in which we provide services to our customers are critical for sustaining the quality of life we desire. Our commitment to responsible engineering ensures expanding horizons for our services in the future. Our professional staff is highly educated with a deep understanding of policies and processes to develop creative solutions by drawing upon their experiences in different markets. E2PM primarily operates in the Northeast and is licensed to work in New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Delaware and Maryland.
E2PM is recognized as a Small Business Enterprise (SBE) by the State of New Jersey and the Port Authority of New York & New Jersey (PANYNJ). E2PM is also prequalified with the following organizations:
- New Jersey Division of Property Management and Construction (DPMC)
- New Jersey Turnpike Authority
- New Jersey School Development Authority (NJSDA)
- New Jersey Public Works
John Ferrante, PE
Awards & Recognitions
July, 2016 – E2PM is excited to announce that, for the 2nd year in a row, we have received Zweig Group’s Fast Growth Award for 2016! This award is presented to companies that have had excellent financial growth over the past 3 years. E2PM is excited about our continued growth, and would like to thank all of its clients for their support.
Former Maxwell House Coffee Facility Redevelopment Project
This project received the 2011 Phoenix Award for E.P.A. Region 2. The Phoenix Award honors the innovative leadership of men and women working to solve the critical environmental problems of transforming abandoned property into productive sites for new economic and community opportunities and assets.
This project also received the 2010 Smart Growth Award from New Jersey Future in the category of mixed-use waterfront enhancement. Since 2002, New Jersey Future has honored smart planning and development in New Jersey through the Smart Growth Awards.
Former Van Leer Chocolate Factory Project
This project received the 2010 Governor’s Environmental Excellence Award for Innovative Technology. The Governor’s Environmental Excellence Awards are the State’s premier environmental awards program for recognizing outstanding environmental performance, programs and projects in the state. These awards honor and recognize individuals, businesses, educators, institutions, communities, youth and others who have made significant contributions to environmental protection in New Jersey.
- Archdiocese of Newark
- Batelle Memorial Institute
- Bilow Garrett Group
- Black & Veatch
- Brenner Ridgefield LLC
- Brooklyn Bridge Park Corp
- C.B. Kaupp & Sons Inc.
- Columbia Univerity
- DSB Plus Architects
- Energetic LLC
- First Energy Corporation
- Fulco Fullfillment, Inc.
- Gardiner & Theobald Inc.
- HBC Builders
- Hoboken Brownstone Company (HBC)
- Hudson County Improvement Authority
- International Matex Tank Terminal
- Jamestown Properties
- Jersey City Improvement Authority (JCIA)
- Kyle Conti Construction
- Mardamar Builders
- Mendoca and Partners CPA
- Michael Van Valkenburgh & Assoc.
- Newark Container Terminal
- Newark Refrigerator Warehouse Co.
- New York Terminals
- Allied World Insurance Company
- Ironshore Insurance Services LLC
- New York Concrete Corp.
- NJ Dept. of Military and Veterans Affairs (NJDMAVA)
- NJ National Guard Bureau
- NJ School Development Authority (NJSDA)
- NJ Transit
- North Hudson Yacht Club
- PPL Electric Utilities Corporation
- Property Management Group
- Public Service Electric & Gas (PSEG)
- Purequest LLC
- Science Applications International Inc. (SAIC)
- Siperstein Bergenfield Realty Corp.
- Skanska USA Building Inc.
- Sprint Spectrum LP
- SSP Architects
- Tennessee Gas
- The ABB Group
- The Hertz Corporation
- The Reynolds Group
- Toll Brothers
- U.S. Army Armament Research and Development Center (ARDEC) at Picatinny Arsenal
- Verizon Wireless
- Victory Center LLC
- 500 High Street LLC
- 295 Vreeland Avenue LLC