E2PM is a multidiscipline engineering firm practicing in the northeast states including New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Delaware and offers a wide range of services to clients in both the public and private sectors. The company employs a staff of approximately 25 full-time engineering and construction specialists whose credentials include licensed professional engineers and CAD designers.
E2PM’s principal engineers have provided essential engineering and construction management services for colleges and universities, K-12 schools, the pharmaceutical and petrochemical industries, residential facilities, and commercial office buildings across the tri-state area. This diverse experience allows E2PM to be highly responsive to the needs of clients in both the public and private sectors. E2PM’s technical experience includes every aspect that may be encountered in the subject contract, from condition survey and site investigation through report preparation, preliminary and final design of improvements, contract document preparation and on to construction / demolition support and inspection.
E2PM provides its clients with the high-quality design services that they need and expect.
Our Primary A/E Services are:
- Construction Inspection/Management Services
- Infrastructure Engineering
- Land Use Planning & Permitting
- Marine Engineering
- Property Condition Assessments (PCA)
- Site/Civil Design for New Construction and Renovations
- Stormwater, Drainage, Grading, and Utilities Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Structural Evaluation and Demolition Design for Buildings
- Telecommunication Services
- Topographic Surveying, Base Mapping, and Utility Location/Verification
- Power & Gas Engineering Services
E2PM Point of Contact:
Tel. (973) 299-5200